WWCP is one of seven strategic partnerships across Wales which oversee delivery of the Sustainable Social Services agenda and ensure that statutory requirements of the Social Services and Wellbeing (Wales) Act 2014 are met.
The partnership is supported by a Regional Collaboration Unit, hosted by Carmarthenshire County Council.
Funding for the Partnership is provided through the Welsh Government’s Delivering Transformation Grant (DTG) and Intermediate Care Fund (ICF).
- Regional Collaboration Unit
- West Wales Regional Partnership Board
- West Wales Integrated Programme Delivery Board
Regional Collaboration Unit staff and their contact details are provided below:
Martyn Palfreman, Head of Regional Collaboration MJPalfreman@carmarthenshire.gov.uk
Kim Neyland, Regional Programme and Business Manager KNeyland@carmarthenshire.gov.uk
Lisa E Davies, WCCIS Implementation Manager LisaEDavies@carmarthenshire.gov.uk
Kevin Pett, Programme Manager – Service Integration and pooled funds KPett@carmarthenshire.gov.uk
Rebecca A. Jones, Regional Workforce Programme Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Angela M. Phillips, Integrated Commissioning and Prevention Programme Manager Angphillips@carmarthenshire.gov.uk
Michael McClymont, Business Support and Finance Officer mmcclymont@Carmarthenshire.gov.uk
- Ensure partners work effectively to improve outcomes for people in their area.
- Respond to the population needs assessment required under Section 14 of the Act
- Implement the plans for each of the local authority areas
- Ensure the partnership bodies provide sufficient resources the partnership
- Promote the integration of services and establishment of pooled funds where appropriate.
28 July 2017
27 October 2017
8 December 2017
16 February 2018
30 June 2017
22 September 2017
24 November 2017
26 January 2018
23 March 2018