The West Wales Partnership Board Document Repository
The West Wales Partnership Board has been established under Part 9 of the Social Services and Wellbeing (Wales) Act and is responsible for the development and delivery of the Regional Partnership Plan. The Statutory Guidance supporting Part 9 sets out its overall responsibilities, which are as follows: Overall responsibilities
- Ensure partners work effectively to improve outcomes for people in their area.
- Respond to the population needs assessment required under Section 14 of the Act
- Implement the plans for each of the local authority areas
- Ensure the partnership bodies provide sufficient resources the partnership
- Promote the integration of services and establishment of pooled funds where appropriate.
The papers for board meetings can be found in the relevant folder listed below.
|The West Wales Partnership Board|
|Board Meeting 17 April 2018|
No files found in this folder.